Foundation Year Degrees in Engineering
Take the first step towards a career in Engineering
This integrated foundation year will give you guaranteed access onto our undergraduate course, where you can decide which area of engineering you want to specialise in. If you don’t have the typical Maths and English qualifications that standard undergraduate engineering courses typically require, this might be the option for you.
Open for April 2022 start
What skills will I learn:
- Broad understanding of the fundamentals of engineering theory
- Confidence in mathematics, computer literacy and communication skills
- Practical engineering and professional skills
- Enhanced English language skills
What makes our Engineering Foundation course stand out?
• You will be allocated a personal tutor for 1-2-1 support in academic study including English language and maths
• High-level teaching quality- all tutors are leaders in their subject areas
• Multidisciplinary programme offering a broad range of modules across science, technology, and mathematics
• All teaching is delivered via flexible timetables with evening and weekend classes available
• Classes are delivered both from our central London campus and virtually via our online learning hub
Find out more about the benefits of a Foundation course in Engineering