All students at Regent College London benefit from free access to the transformational and personal development programme Thinking into Character.
What is Thinking into Character?
Thinking into Character is a series of 12 online lessons designed to accelerate your personal growth and professional success.
The programme is designed and led by Dr Selva Pankaj, Principal, Regent College London. It’s based on pioneering research into the science and methodology of personal achievement.
Thinking into Character will help you:
- Learn how to identify, set and achieve inspiring goals
- Improve your self-image and re-write your life script
- Close the gap between your intentions and your actions
- Understand how to turn non-productive habits into productive habits
- Overcome challenges and barriers to success
- Develop your leadership qualities
Frequently asked questions
The Thinking into Character programme is offered to students to compliment their studies and is completely optional.
No. It is free to all students at Regent College London.
Students are provided with login details for TiC when they enrol. You will be able to access the programme at anytime so you can study the material at your own pace.