Your journey with Regent College London doesn’t end with graduation. Staying connected to the Alumni Community can offer you all kinds of benefits and services, continuing to help you develop, network and achieve your dreams.
The Alumni Network
The Alumni Development Team is here to facilitate your lifelong community connections and empower your continued personal and professional development growth, wherever you are based in the world and whatever stage you are at. As a former Regent student, you are entitled to a range of benefits including individual coaching support, access to leading research, further learning resources and networking opportunities.
Benefits and services
- Lifelong learning resources
- Continued career and wellbeing support
- Community events and celebrations to meet new friends
- Alumni stories to learn from
- College wide volunteering services
- Advice and guidance
Become an Alumni Ambassador
We are privileged to be in touch with many dedicated and inspirational former Regent College London students who give something back to their community in many different ways: enriching student life, building networks globally and sharing their stories. Find out more about some of our committed volunteers below.
- Join the global network of Alumni Ambassador volunteers: meet new friends, host events in your hometown and sharing your local knowledge to keep your truly unique community connected.
- Share your story to inspire others and help instil pride in the Regent community.
- Share your knowledge and career path during alumni talks and small group workshops to give future students unique insights to the community.
- Offer advice: from being consulted on Regent plans to filling our surveys, we appreciate the time you take to give us your views and help shape the Regent future vision.
Career and Professional Development Support
Join our live events to learn valuable tips and tricks:
Meet for an individual career coaching session to discuss your situation (virtual appointments).
Connect with your unique Regent Alumni community through the LinkedIn official Student & Alumni Community – discuss, share your thoughts and stay up to date with the latest activities available. Visit the LinkedIn Group
Access tools to support your job search planning, connect with search firms and recruiters looking for talent and map out your career and goals with BlueSteps.
- Network with recruiters
- Advance your career with tools to keep you on track
- Access relevant career intelligence
- Connect with world-class advisors
- Discover executive jobs and board positions
- Enhanced your visibility
Currently, 100,000 executives, director-level through the C-suite, from all industries and over 75 countries use this service owned and operated by the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (the AESC).
The Pay Index
What is your market worth? Understanding your package gives you more control in negotiations and helps to inform the conversations and decisions you make around your career. Use The Pay Index to compare your pay by industry, role, geography and experience.
Register by submitting your current package details and begin using the tool immediately.
Access industry-leading aptitude practice tests, games and video interviews for candidates.
Receive the latest job offers selected to your job preferences from leading global job search apps used by 200,000 employers.
Know your worth. Compare your compensation with peers in your industry. Browse top salaries by top jobs, company and graduate salaries.
A popular resource for working professionals to understand salary benchmarking within their existing or target industry.
See the highlights from our most recent virtual and in-person graduation ceremony.
Useful information for recent graduates.
Request a document
Thinking of undertaking further study with us? Prefer to study online? Regent College London Alumni receive a £1,500 discount on the MBA programme.
Stay informed with your monthly Alumni Newsletter featuring Key Dates for your Diary, Wellbeing guidance, Careers and Employability activities, Research & Resources. Register now.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org