Disability Support and Inclusion
Student Disability Disclosure Process
The process below should be followed for Disability Disclosure at Regent College London.
- Obtain medical evidence. In the case of Autism and Specific Learning Difficulties, we will require an educational psychologist/Specialist Assessor report. If you do not have a report, please contact the Wellbeing Coordinator who can arrange an assessment for you.
- Contact the Wellbeing Coordinator.
- The Wellbeing Coordinator will complete a Support Plan for you which will outline your support needs.
- The Wellbeing Coordinator will assist you with the completion of the Disabled Students Allowances (DSA) form.
- The DSA Form is emailed to Student Finance England who will respond within 14 days.