HomeStudying at Regent CollegeEU Fees and Loans Guidance

EU Fees and Loans Guidance

At Regent College London, we are proud to welcome a range of diverse students to study with us. We take great privilege in teaching students from all over Europe and hope that you too, can also become a Regent College London Student. There can be changes in the formal policies and requirements when it comes to EU Fees and Loans, however, we are here to provide you with the guidance needed to do so.
EU Fees and Loans Guidance
New EU Students Starting in 2020/2021

If you are considering joining Regent College London during the 20/21 Academic Year (including January – July 2021), and are from the EU, there is great news! You will be eligible for the same fees as a UK Student and will also be able to gain financial assistance under existing support arrangements.


Existing EU Students Continuing a Course into 2021/2022

For existing EU Students continuing a course into academic year 2021/2022, you will not see any changes to your loan eligibility, and you will continue to pay the same tuition fees throughout the duration of your current course. However, this will be subject to you already having been assessed as an eligible UK student or EU Fee-payer in the academic year of 2020/2021 or earlier.

New EU Students Starting in 2021/22 (Excluding Republic of Ireland)

EU, EEA and Swiss nationals arriving in the UK on or after 01 January 2021 and starting their course in academic year 2021/2022 or later, will no longer be eligible for the same tuition fees or student loan as UK Students.  If you are an undergraduate, postgraduate, or advanced learner, you will not be eligible for financial support and/or loans from Student Finance England.

However, Regent College London will apply a Transition Scholarship to your tuition fees which will reduce them to the same amount as a UK Student. To be eligible for a Transition Scholarship, you will need to be an EU, EEA and Swiss national arriving in the UK on or after 01 January 2021 and starting your course in academic year 2021/2022 or later.

What if I am part of the EU Settlement Scheme?

You will be eligible for home fee status, tuition fee and maintenance support if you have been a resident in the UK and Islands for a minimum of 3 Years if you’re a EU, EAA or Swiss national and have been granted settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme. All necessary information on eligibility, additional support and other information can be found on the Website.

Our courses

Find out more about our HNDs, Foundation Degrees, Foundation Year Routes, Bachelor’s Degrees, Top-Up Degrees and Master’s Degrees.

Find out more