Aamena is a graduate of Queen Mary University of London where she studied BEng Medical Engineering. Prior to joining Regent Group in October 2018, she worked in the education sector for over 5 years with extensive experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant. She also has a background in working with a number of charity organisations whilst in pursuit of her studies. Aamena took on the role of Head of Partnerships during her time at Regent College London after taking an interest in the growth and expansion of Regent College London with the University Partnerships.
- Managing the day to day operation of the Regent College London’s partnership with four University partners, ensuring alignment with Regent College London’s objectives.
- Building, maintaining and coordinating effective working relationships between Regent College London and the University partners as well as their academic teams and professional services departments.
- Overseeing and supporting the effective implementation of University regulations, policies and procedures within Regent Collage London.
- Coordinating the approval of Regent College London staff to deliver University validated programmes, ensuring the maintenance of accurate and up to date staff records.
- Coordinating the validation events for programme and site approvals working with Regent Collage London colleagues and University partners to compile the documentation for such events.