Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a full-time career development programme that covers vital skills and knowledge that can be applied in almost any organisation. The course will help you develop strategic thinking skills demanded of professionals in the global economy today.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offers the opportunity to develop your critical knowledge of organisations, awareness of management and leadership practices and the complex business issues they face. You will also be able to develop creative and systematic approaches to underlying business issues, and understanding how business and management practices can be improved Being intellectually stimulating and challenging, the course opens up career development opportunities as well as the opportunity to enhance analytical and critical competencies that are highly valued by employers in today’s global economy.
Why should I complete the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a great qualification to acquire, as it will take your employability to global fronts. Successful completion of the MBA will provide you with necessary business skills and knowledge needed for roles in various industries. Companies across industries seek business professionals with an MBA and it can create opportunities for promotion or a career change. The universal appeal of this qualification enables you to pursue a global business career.
The modules listed below may be a mixture of compulsory and optional.
- Leadership and Management (MBA7058) - Core
- Marketing and Operations (MBA7059) - Core
- Financial Management and Decision Making (MBA7060) - Core
- Strategy (MBA7061) - Core
- Organisational Behaviour (MBA7062) - Optional
- Strategic HRM (MBA7063) - Optional
- Digital Business and Data Analytics (MBA7064) - Optional
- Business Ethics, Sustainability and CSR (MBA7065) - Optional
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MBA7066) - Optional
- Professional Project (MBA7067) - Core
- Academic Skills and Professional Practice (MBA7068) - Core
- You should have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK Honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- We’ll consider your application if you don’t possess the above qualifications but have substantial managerial experience.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
- When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
- Your application form will need to be accompanied by a reflective overview of the managerial responsibilities you have undertaken to date.
- If English isn’t your first language you’ll also need IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band (or equivalent). We also accept a range of other English language qualifications – please visit our English Language Requirements web page for more details.
- If you are an international student, you must take a Secure English Language Test (SELT). You can only take a SELT with one of the following providers: IELTS SELT Consortium including UKVI Academic IELTS, LanguageCert, Pearson and PSI Services (UK) Ltd.Please see here for the minimum scores required for each.
How to Apply
The Master of Business Administration qualification will give graduates the opportunity to explore a global career in a variety of roles wide with financial institutions, technology companies, blue-chip companies and even SMEs. These may be within the private, public or voluntary sector, or a multinational company. Graduates may also explore a range of other careers within:
- Hotel and leisure management
- Public relations
- Financial management
- Information systems
- Product management
- Teaching and education
- Media (TV, film, online, newspaper, magazine)
- Project management
What our students say
It is a multicultural college in a diverse, friendly, and vibrant city, that suits everyone. The course is extremely interesting with exciting modules of ‘International marketing’ and ‘Business development’. The diversity of modules really broadened my thinking. The projects and assignments we are doing have taught me a lot about business as a whole – not just in theory, but also in practice. The lectures are engaging and intriguing, delivered by excellent lecturers, have made my journey, educational, informative and life changing.
The staff are extremely supportive and are always trying to improve the student experience. They work effectively, to maintain an extremely efficient support mechanism which expands on their great customer/student service excellence. I strongly recommend Regent to future alumni and any of my immediate family who decide to return to academia.
I’ve started studying at Regent College to be able to further develop in my career. The college has offered me a lot of support and feedback on my assignments allowing me to be able to aim high and keep working during the week.
I would recommend Regent College London because I like how the tutors explain the things which we are learning. Everything is easy to understand and I see when I am at class that the teacher really cares for us. This is the most important thing for me and I really appreciate this!
I thoroughly enjoy being a student at Regent College. As a mature student, I know that this is the right place for me because I have received immense and timely support from the day I made contact with the college and this has continued throughout. The college does not only focus on the student’s academic success but also provides services to ensure your mental well-being is not compromised. The lectures are interactive and you’re encouraged to take leadership for your own learning. Since joining Regent I can see a huge difference in my approach to learning and that’s given me confidence. There has been huge support since we moved to virtual lectures. The lecturers are constantly reminding students that they can be contacted by email or on MS Teams if we need any support with any aspect of our degree.
Regent College London has this amazing partnership with the Bucks New University, providing you opportunities for your future. It is a very nice environment with lovely students and lovely staff, always happy and ready to help you improve your academic journey. They will give you support and assistance whenever you are in need. I would definitely recommend this institute, if someone is looking for a bachelor degree education. You will feel accepted and supported in this college.
Regent College London is the best college in London because since I started studying there I can see they have the best teachers. The teaching is good and helpful and they are also really organised. If you have any problem in the college, the Student Services team is always is there to help you. For me, I think Regent College London is the best College in London.
My academic needs are fully met within a collaborative, encouraging and friendly environment. The importance of education is addressed in well structured program, adequately chosen modules and engaging classes. I do recommend Regent College London.
The great thing about Regent College London is its campus location in central London. The newly refurbished campus is well equipped with state of the art technology. Our teachers did an awesome job during the COVID-19 pandemic by keeping the class running flawlessly through digital lessons.
I joined Regent college in 2018 to do a 4 year business management degree that included a foundation year. It is one of the best decisions that I have ever made. The staff are very kind and helpful, the teachers are professional and the facilities are excellent. I could not ask for more.
It is my first year at Regent college studying a degree in Health and Social Care. The teaching is excellent and the environment is so clean which makes it a better place to study. I honestly like the staff because they are so polite. I am so lucky to studying here honestly.
I am really happy with my education at Regent College London and from the professional help of the people who work there. This education opened my mind to see the world in a different way. I will continue to study in order to take bachelor degree and then a masters in the business. I would like to become a business consultant.