HomeStudying at Regent CollegeInternational StudentsAccommodation


We know how important it is to know where you are going to live before coming to study with us at Regent College London. With a perfectly situated campus in Central London, finding accommodation has never been easier. Students are able to live in great hotspots within their budgets, that are close to campus. We always encourage students to complete thorough research when choosing their accommodation. There are a lot of factors to consider and our team are always on hand to help.

If you would like to arrange your own accommodation, we can help with information and advice on all aspects of the process.

Here are just some of the services we can offer:

  • A housing list of landlords, flat shares and homestays
  • List of residence halls in London
  • Advice on how to get short let accommodation for 3 to 4 months
  • Help with contracts
  • Council tax advice
  • Automatic housing updates by email

If you’re having an issue relating to housing, either before or after you have found somewhere to live, we are on-hand to help.

Student Halls of Residence Read

Regent College London is happy to have a working partnership with Stuhomes across two prime locations across London. We aim to work in a close relationship in delivering outstanding accommodation for all international students.

Stuhomes Kirby Street

Located in the hidden gem of Hatton Gardens neighbourhood, our Kirby Street residence provides luxury studio accommodation with a 20-minute commute to our central London campus at Great Titchfield Street. Studios here are larger than most providers, starting from 20sqm, and going all the way up to our penthouse rooms which boast balconies with views over the London skyline.


  • 24/7 dedicated team + CCTV
  • Fully furnished large spacious studios with kitchen ranging from classic to premium
  • Social common room / Study area
  • Courtyard
  • Secure bike storage
  • Laundry facilities
  • Bills included
  • Walking distance to transport links
  • Broad selection of shops, restaurants, and amenities

More information about Kirby Street accommodation.

Stuhomes Piccadilly Court

Piccadilly Court is a newly refurbished building, located on a parade of shops, cafes on the Caledonian Road, 2 minutes’ walk from the tube station which provides a quick 22-minute commute to our central London campus at Great Titchfield Street.

  • 24/7 dedicated team + CCTV
  • Fully furnished room with shared kitchen
  • Social common room
  • Secure bike storage
  • Laundry services
  • Bills included
  • Walking distance to transport links

More information about Piccadilly Court accommodation.

Questions ? Get in touch with us :

Email :
Phone : +44 (0)207 242 5720

Private housing Read

If you would prefer to stay in private accommodation either with a group of friends, or as a way to meet new people we have a number of options for you to choose from.

Private housing options

Students may choose to live in private accommodation while attending university. Private accommodation is let out and managed by private landlords, which can feel overwhelming, especially if students who are new to the UK.

At Regent College London, we offer several options for those who decide on private housing, ensuring they receive relevant information about their rights and responsibilities as a private tenant.

You can register your details directly with letting agents, who will be able to assist in finding properties who meet your criteria. We advise that you check all letting agents are registered with one of the UK’s leading accreditation schemes.

Search engines are provided on each site, to allow you to filter through and look for Propertymark protected agents.

Accommodation Websites

You can also search for properties independently on the websites below.

Regent College London has no direct association with any of the websites listed above, nor has it vetted any of the landlords or letting agents that advertise on these websites. Regent College London shall not be held liable for any loss or damage (however caused) suffered as a result of any dealings you have with any of the listed online accommodation sites. Please contact the external site directly for answers to questions regarding its content.

Home Stays/Host Family Accommodation (HFS London) Read

Host family accommodation is a high quality, competitively-priced alternative to staying in a hotel or hostel. By staying in Homestay accommodation you will not only learn more about English culture, but also have an excellent opportunity to practise your English in an authentic environment. For more information visit:

Housing support Read

Housing Hand (University Guarantor Service) – Housing Hand works closely with the majority of universities and higher education institutions, with the fundamental aim of helping students to secure the accommodation of their choice –without the stress or financial struggle of paying all their rent in advance.

Need a UK guarantor?

One of the biggest problems international students face when renting a property is not having a UK guarantor. This is a huge worry if you are not able to pay 6-12 months in advance to secure your property. Even if you do pay in advance, you may still need a UK guarantor.  Housing Hand can be your UK guarantor so that you can pay your rent monthly. The application process is simple, you can click for a quote.

Why do I need one?

If you can’t provide a qualifying UK guarantor, you may be asked to pay up to twelve months rent upfront. This can leave less bargaining power if something goes wrong in your accommodation. Housing Hand can be your guarantor – leaving you to sit back, relax, and pay your rent monthly.

What is a co-signer?

A co-signer is a second point of contact for Housing Hand. They cannot be a student or be moving into the same property as the applicant who is signing the Housing Hand guarantor agreement. They are jointly liable for repaying Housing Hand should you default on your rent. In the instance you failed to pay your rent, we would attempt to contact you and arrange a suitable repayment plan. If we are unable to do so, or should the agreement be broken, your co-signer would then be contacted to pay what you owe. We do not conduct a credit check or require your co-signer to be a UK home owner or resident. Please note, on joint and several contracts, you and your co-signer are required to repay Housing Hand for housemate’s non-payments that have been made on your behalf.

How much does it cost?

Housing Hand charges a one off fee paid at the start of your tenancy. Prices start from just £295 for up to 12 months cover. The exact fee depends on several factors, including your rent amount. You can get a free, no obligation quote by making an application! Student fee will be between 60-95 % of your share of the monthly rent, subject to a minimum of £295.

For more details contact or  +44 (0) 207 205 2625

Useful Websites

London Assembly

The London Assembly are members of the Greater London Authority.


The official UK Government website for citizens.

Citizens Advice Bureau

CAB offers help and advice on everyone’s rights and responsibilities.


A housing charity offering advice on homelessness and housing issues.

Transport for London

TFL is a government body responsible for the transport system in Greater London.

Airport Pick-Up

If you would you like to arrange to be collected from the airport when you arrive in London, our Accommodation team will be able to offer assistance. To arrange this service and for more information email

Contact Us

Our dedicated Accommodation team are on hand to help with any practical advice on living in and getting around London.

The team can offer you more information about the different accommodation options and advise on a suitable option for you. In addition they can offer advice and guidance on applying for accommodation and making a payment.

If you would like to contact the team you can email or call +44 (0)2038706666.

All accommodation that is publicised by Regent College London is selected based upon its suitability for students, and Regent College London takes into consideration all feedback provided by students in deciding whether to continue identifying any accommodation to students. The decision as to whether to occupy any particular accommodation is ultimately the students, and Regent College London strongly advises viewing any property and before entering into any agreement. Regent College London cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by any student in connection with their agreements with any third party connected to the occupation of that party’s accommodation.