Why study in London
We are here to help you every step of the way
Why Choose Regent College London?
There are many reasons to study with us at Regent College London, a few include:
- Multiple intakes: We offer 4 intake dates in a year giving you flexibility to start your course at your convenience!
- Career focused courses: We offer a range of industry related, career focuses Foundation Year Routes, Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees.
- Highly Experienced Academic Faculty: We have some of the best lecturers within the Education Sector whom deliver engaging lessons to our students.
- Small Class Sizes: Small class sizes ensure 1-2-1 advice and help when needed.
- Dedicated Student Support: A dedicated Student Services Officer will be assigned to you once you are enrolled on to a course and they will assist you for all your needs during your time at Regent College London.
- Thinking into Character (TiC): A suite of transformational learning programmes that are designed to aid your personal growth and accelerate your professional success.
- SCOPE Sessions – SCOPE (Success, Character, Opportunity and Progress Enhancement) Sessions to support your growth and enable you to develop your wider thinking across your curriculum.
- 5 Perfectly Situated Campus locations across London: Each campus location is based 5-7 minutes from a Bus, Tube or Train Station. Our modern buildings are equipped with facilities needed for students.
- External Validation: Regent College London delivers high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for students. We consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education. We are monitored by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) and are also inspected by Pearson twice per year, once via an Academic Management Review (AMR), and once via a Standards Verification process. We have had good outcomes on both in the last visits.
- Scholarships and bursaries available