Why study in London
We are here to help you every step of the way
Why Choose Regent College London?
There are many reasons to study with us at Regent College London, a few include:
- Career focused courses: We offer a range of industry related, career focuses Foundation Year Routes, Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees.
- Highly Experienced Academic Faculty: Our lecturers are experts within their respective fields. They aim to deliver lessons that are engaging, dynamic and motivating.
- Small Class Sizes: Small class sizes ensure 1-2-1 advice and help when needed.
- Dedicated Student Support: A dedicated Student Services Officer will be assigned to you once you are enrolled on to a course and they will assist you for all your needs during your time at Regent College London.
- Study in one of our Central London campuses – Our Central London locations are at Great Titchfield Street and Holborn and surrounded by the best lunch spots, global businesses and breath taking architecture. It is a new, well equipped facility, with good transport links and surrounded by a network of businesses from around the globe. We have a range of resources available to students to help them enjoy and thrive on location.
- Courses offered in partnership with University of Bolton – The University of Bolton is ranked 38 in the Guardian University Guide 2023 rankings
- English Language Support – For those prospective students whose English falls below the minimum requirement, we offer intensive online support classes free of charge. More details here.
- 93% Student Satisfaction – Regent College London achieved an Overall Satisfaction score of 93% in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2022 placing the College in the top tier of higher education providers surveyed. The report is a key indicator on student experience at university and a benchmark of higher education providers in the UK. We also exceeded the sector-wide score across all topics surveyed, which included teaching, academic support, organisation and management, learning resources, learning community, and representation.
- Thinking into Character (TiC): A suite of transformational learning programmes that are designed to aid your personal growth and accelerate your professional success.
- SCOPE Sessions – SCOPE (Success, Character, Opportunity and Progress Enhancement) Sessions to support your growth and enable you to develop your wider thinking across your curriculum.
- Careers and Employability support – Including CV building, cover letters, job search tools, interview techniques, Career Connect, job application tips, employability skills, networking events, guest speaker events and webinars.
- Academic skills support – including Harvard referencing, academic writing, reading strategies, academic presentations, critical thinking, searching for evidence, academic integrity and planning your assignments.
- External Validation: Regent College London delivers high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for students. We consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education. We are monitored by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) and are also inspected by Pearson twice per year, once via an Academic Management Review (AMR), and once via a Standards Verification process. We have had good outcomes on both in the last visits.
- Scholarships and bursaries available – For all enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org