With more than 10 years’ experience working in Higher Education sector. Roma is responsible for the management of academic quality standards and an extensive experience in management. After working as an Intensive Care Nurse, Roma studied Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and explore in the sector of Higher Education. Also previously work in Hospitality sector.
- Support annual monitoring processes required for HND provision and other qualifications in Wembley Campus
- Prepare documentations and evidences as requested for Pearson External Examiners,
- Support preparations for visits from external agencies such as QAA, OfS, and other regulatory Bodies including in the assisting in preparation of paper-based and electronic evidence for scrutiny
- Support the Campus Quality assurance arrangements including assessments, lessons and other quality assurance processes
- Assist with servicing committees across the College at all levels
- Advise academic and professional services staff on the impact of new developments, in relation to external regulatory and reporting requirements and amendments to internal quality processes and procedures
- Represents the Quality and Standards manager in meetings with students regarding complaints, appeals, academic misconduct and disciplinary cases and to keep a log of such cases