Riaz is a Postgraduate from Middlesex University where he studied MSc in International Banking and Finance in 2008 with Distinction. He started his career as an Accountant and worked at numerous positions (Management Accountant & Head of Accounts) at different businesses (manufacturing & services). Riaz has travelled abroad when working for a German entity being a Head office Accountant. Besides industry experience he started to teach UK Higher education sector since 2009. He joined Regent College London in June 2016 as a Business lecturer. He currently teaches & assesses business modules. Riaz is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. He is very passionate about teaching. He has long standing success stories with the growth of Regent’s Higher Education Division.
- Currently teaching BTEC Business Pearson diploma Level 4 & 5 of Higher National Diploma
- Responsible to develop amongst students an in-depth knowledge and ability to synthesize the key debates in business and management related topics Provide guidance, support and tutorship for student groups and individuals as appropriate
- Attend Academic Management meeting online, also attend the Programme Leaders / Cohort Leaders meeting online and any other scheduled/unscheduled meetings as required throughout the week
- Delivery of teaching for a range of HND Business Units face-to-face and online
- Provide formative and summative feedback for student’s work
- Develop teaching material
- HND in Business