Rasika is an experienced marketing professional and joined Group in May 2015. In addition to the strategic marketing efforts, she directs branding, advertising, digital marketing, social media and website development efforts. She manages events, internal communications, PR, award entries and more. She holds a number of industry specific qualifications and has more than 19 years of experience (more than 15 of them being in the education marketing industry) in both domestic and international markets.
- Lead and manage all activities within the marketing department including course enquiries;
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy in line with the strategic objectives – including marketing campaigns, events, digital marketing, social media and PR. Manage the marketing budget and monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications;
- Manage the creation and delivery of advertising, marketing, PR, direct marketing, email marketing, website content/development, newsletters and events from the initial concept to finished product;
- Manage lead generation campaigns and generate quality leads that can be converted into applications;
- Work closely with the campus operation leads and recruitment teams; enabling them to meet commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate marketing tools and collateral;
- Keep website and marketing collateral up to date with accurate and timely information and ensure that they adhere to the brand guidelines.