Academic Support Officer
Wajid has a proven track record of successful teaching in higher education. He has demonstrated his academics skills on various levels such as lecturer and programme leader. He has plenty of experience teaching business management and finance modules. He joined Regent College in January 2019 as a programme leader and achieved high quality results due to his performance and hard work. Looking at his great achievements as a programme leader at various levels, he has now been promoted as a Director of Studies.
Wajid currently working as director of Studies for Level 4 HND, Bucks University and University of Bolton programmes. As a director of studies he is responsible to ensure successful delivery of the programme with all partnerships
- Ensuring the programme is academically coherent and responsive to the market and meet all the stakeholders’ needs
- Preparing performance reports for over and underperforming modules and taking corrective actions
- Preparing annual course delivery schedules (CDS) both for September and February intakes and getting them approved from the partner University before implementation
- Providing and delivering a high-quality teaching and learning experience to students on the programme(s) with a variety of settings using a variety of methods
- Preparing AMR (Annual monitoring reports)
- Identifying the needs of each individual student in their course and working closely to help them to achieve their fullest potential
- Prepare assignment briefs, resource material and teaching learners to ensure they meet the deadlines for their assignments.
Global Business Strategy, International Marketing, Financial Decision Making and Global Business Environment
Research Interests and Publications
SMEs Growth, International Marketing. Wajid is currently working to finalise his research proposal to start his PHD