Associate Academic Assessor
Sajid is lecturer of Accounting and Finance in the department of Business Management at Regent college. He is Chartered Certified Accountant working in a top 40 accountancy practice as team leader, he has been working since 2012 as tax and business consultant with focus on financial reporting: corporation tax, and VAT consultancy to national and multinational organisations; UK GAAP and IFRS principles.
He hold a Master degree in Business Administration and has worked with UK Universities and Supervised students conducting research in their final year of graduation. He has more than 7 years experience in teaching various modules from lever 4 to 7, and has written numerous Accounting workbooks on different topics.
- Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Financial Performance Management Level
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Business Decision Making Level
- Business Strategy
- Business Environment
- Marketing Principles
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Level
- Small Business Enterprises Level
- Working with and Leading People Level
- Issue in Global Business