Morris A. Anglin
Head of School of Health and Social Sciences
Morris is currently working as the Head of School of Health and Social Sciences.
He has a considerable amount of teaching, research experience in the higher education sector and have also considerable work experience in a hospital setting. He achieved his Masters of Science in Public Health at Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Louisiana, USA, summa cum laude. He has worked at Yale School of Medicine conducting research in Epidemiology and Public Health. He has experience in leading as Head of Health and Social Care for the past 7 years overseeing successful departments.
- Lead the delivery of university health and social care programmes for the University of Bolton partnership
- Lead the delivery of university health and social science programmes for Bucks New University partnership
- Implement and manage curriculum development strategies for both partners
- Plan and establish delivery models for each cohort of students with feedback and feed forward mechanisms to develop appropriate learning environment on both programmes.
- Pastoral care throughout student journey on both programme;
- Implementation of assessment strategy accordance to University of Bolton guidelines and Buckinghamshire New University guidelines
- Assessment and Feedback to ensure meeting partnerships expectations
Currently focuses on Health and Social Care and Health and Social Science programmes offered in partnership with the University of Bolton and Buckinghamshire New University.