Outreach Partner Manager and Admissions, Recruitment and Widening Access (ARWA) Officer
Michaela joined Regent College Lodon in November 2018 as an experienced Admissions Officer in Higher Education. Firstly, she developed herself to a University Partnership Admissions Manager with recent progression to an Outreach Partner Manager to build and maintain relationships with our partners and ensure the targets are met.
- Take responsibility for the acquisition and relationship management of our partners
- Work closely with senior management and other team members to align our internal goals
- Working as part of ARWA team to deliver great customer service to our students
- Responsible for ongoing training requirements and implement improvements to existing processes and to manage conflicting priorities in workloads
- Taking responsibility for processing undergraduate/postgraduate applications from Home and EU students and verify supporting documents
- Managing UNIT-e launcher related tasks, queries, data management, and invigilating initial assessments