Head of Admissions
Michaela joined Regent College London in November 2018 as an experienced Admissions Officer in Higher Education and successfully developed her career into a University Partnership Admissions Manager. She has been working closely with recruitment teams across all campuses in meeting the targets for all undergraduate courses. Michaela has the responsibility of supervising and supporting team members in duties, their performance and working with University partners to ensure the response time and the acceptance of students are met.
- Ensure that the Admissions team delivers a high quality of customer service
- Manage undergraduate admissions staff and direct their work to achieve Regent’s College objectives
- Responsible for ongoing training requirements and implement improvements to existing processes and to manage conflicting priorities in workloads.
- Taking responsibility for processing undergraduate applications from Home and EU students and verify supporting documents
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their obligations or delegated tasks
- Managing UNIT-e launcher related tasks, queries, data management, and invigilating initial assessments