Academic Support Officer
Mehedi is a Post Graduate from Coventry University where he studied MBA in Innovative Management in 2007. Since then he has been working in the UK education sector, starting with a project run by EU and London Development Agency. He joined Regent in February 2011 as course co-ordinator to deal with international students. Currently as Director of Studies and Campus Operational Lead, Mehedi has the responsibility of leading all operations on the Southall Campus. Mehedi is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. He has long standing success stories with the growth of Regent’s HE Division.
- Delivery of Pearson BTEC HND and University Programmes.
- Be proactive in keeping the Campus up-to-date over the latest educational issues, attending meeting and conferences as appropriate.
- Implement initiatives and practices which enhance the learning experiences provided to the student. Monitor and evaluate the teaching and learning through a programme of curriculum observation, including teaching observation and work scrutiny.
- Ensure College policies and procedures are fully compliant.
- Continuous improvement on Student experience through Pastoral care throughout student journey on the programme.
- Smooth operations of the campus.
Pearson BTEC HND
Designed a vehicle with the ability to self-guide its way without colliding with other object. The vehicle is controlled by the on board Atmel AT89C51 micro-controller. The micro-controller was programmed in Assembly language. The sensors used in the vehicle for feedback to avoid collisions are ultrasonic proximity sensors.