Md Sadeque Imam Shaikh
At present Sadeque has been working as a Lecturer of MBA and BS Computing at University of Wales Trinity Saint David and has been also working as a Senior Lecturer of Richmond American International University London.
Sadeque has 21 years of Teaching experience in Different Universities of UK and BD. He was the Senior Lecturer and Curriculum Leader of Computing at Glyndwr University London. He also worked there as Programme Leader of Postgraduate, Undergraduate and foundation programme for about five years. He also worked as an online Lecturer of BSc and M Sc programme at the University of Derby for about five years. Sadeque also worked as senior lecturer and Deputy Programme Leader of Computing at Chester University Programme in London and worked as an ICT Lecturer of Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge Campus. Before that Sadeque was the Assistant Professor and Dean of the Faculty of Science Engineering and Technology (FSET) at University of Science and Technology Chittagong (USTC), Bangladesh.
Sadeque received prestigious “Graduate of the Year Award-2011(7500 GBP)” from the University of Bedfordshire for his outstanding Academic and Research Achievements and received UK IT Industry award-2012 and 2013(Finalist) by the British Computer Society. Sadeque is the Fellow of the BCS(FBCS), Higher Education Academy of UK(FHEA), Royal Society of Arts (FRSA), Royal Asiatic Society (FRAS), and Learning and Performance Institute UK (FLPI).
Advanced Programming (SWE5101) of BEng (Hons) Software Engineering Degree, University of Bolton.
Research interests and publications
- Shaikh, S.I, Munna, A (2021),” Pedagogies and practice: online teaching during COVID-19”, International Journal of Humanities and Innovation (IJHI) Vol. 3 No. 4, 2020 pp. 132-138.
- Shaikh, S.I, Munna, A (2020),”Working from home vs learning from home: A critical investigation and analysis during COVID 19. Asian Journal of Education and Social Studies. ISSN: 2581-6268.
- Shaikh, S.I, Munna, A (2020),”Impact of Shared Ethnicity in Building Effective Relationship: A complete Literature Review on Higher Education Context”; Academic Journal of International Education Research, AJIER, ISSN 2694-7803.
- Shaikh, S.I, Rabbi,F,Bahauddin.K(2011) “E-Governance in Bangladesh, Survey, Analysis and Proposed Recommendations”, Published in 19th Telecommunications Forum TELFOR 2011 & will be available on IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Organized by Ministry of Education and Science of Serbia, Ministry of Culture, Media and Information Society of Serbia, IEEE Serbia and Montenegro Section. November 2011.
- Shaikh, S.I (2009), “Application of Grid Computing for on line Learning Resources”, 5th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING AND ICT RESEARCH – ICCIR 09, Makerere University, Uganda.
- Shaikh, S.I, Islam, N, (2009)” Designing and Planning of ICT Infrastructure for Exploring Online Education among Tribal Communities of Hill Tracks in Bangladesh”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Knowledge Networking In ICT Era, KNICT-09”, Chennai, India. ISBN-81-903838-3-3.
- Shaikh, S.I, (2006)” Roadmap of ICT for USTC & Proposed Recommendations”, Journal of USTC, USTA-2008, Volume 14, No-1, ISSN-1728-0435.
- Shaikh, S.I, (2006),” Role of ICT for distance higher education in rural area and proposed recommendations “Journal of University of Science & Technology Chittagong, USTC, USTA-2006, Volume 12, No-1, ISSN-1728-0435.
- Shaikh, S.I, (2006),” Pair Sorting Algorithm-A new technique for sorting” Journal of University of Science & Technology Chittagong, USTC, USTA-2006, Volume 12, No-1, ISSN-1728-0435.
- Shaikh, S.I, (2004)” Summing search, a new technique for Linear Search” Journal of University of Science & Technology Chittagong, USTC, USTA-2004, Volume 10, No-1, ISSN-1728-0435