Head of Professional Services
Kylie has over 15 years’ experience working in the Higher Education sector, managing large change projects, developing high performing team and supporting business development and partnerships. In addition to managing teams, Kylie’s key strengths lie in bringing stakeholders together, managing negotiations and identifying and developing process improvements, whilst bringing her natural creativity to the table.
- Develop and deliver a reliable, fair and inclusive admissions system;
- Managing the applicant experience regarding admitting a prospective student from application submission up to the point of enrolment on a course through an application and selection process across all 5 campuses and all courses;
- Responsibility for the elements of the process which make up an application pack (interviews, non standard admissions, UCAS and offers);
- Management of the cross campus admissions team;
- Oversight of our university partners acting as the main point of contact and negotiation;
- Strategic development of our partner portfolio;
- Strategic direction of RCL Marketing function: responsible for enabling the organisation to meet recruitment targets through direct marketing, overseeing communications and evolving brand identity.