Harpal has a BA Honours degree in Politics & Management and has spent 15 years working in Further Education as student services, Participation and Social services. In his career he has worked for Brixton College, Ealing Hammersmith West London College, and Ealing Council. He also has a postgraduate from Brunel university in Youth & Community services and is a Graduate in Chartered Senior Management level 5. His passion in construction led him to further enhance his career in Project management and design & Build services. He spent 10 years working for Ealing council developing Community buildings into state of the art Social services centres for young people and children. He is fully qualified in Site Management Training safety Scheme, IOSH. He has managed public and private sector portfolio commercial properties.
- Health & Safety compliance – all electrical/Gas/PAT/ Risk Assessments are up to date;
- Facilities – Cleaning, supply of heating / cooling / furniture /office space;
- Maintenance & management – ensuring all works are carried out/survey of actual works. Planning works/making orders of materials and within costs;
- SLA’s – ensuring that we are getting the best quotes for each planned works. Ensuring all engineers/contractors are completing works;
- Contracts/renewal of lease/rents/business rates/ energy renewal/ Insurances- ensuring we are in line with market rates or below with the current capacity usage of classrooms/spaces;
- Managing all estates including residential/commercials;
- Servicing boilers- ensuring winter/summer modes;
- Fire Safety – ensuring all fire extinguishers/Risk assessments are updated;
- HVAC- ensuring all AC units are updated and serviced. Ventilators on sites are cleaned regularly;
- Management of all Costs/budgets- reference checks on builders and works.