Head of Technology
Dragos joined Regent Group in October 2017. As the leading computing and systems specialist he is responsible for ensuring that Regent Group business and operations run smoothly on a day to day basis. Helping businesses maintain maximum uptime Dragos has provided first class IT support for hardware, software, and networking – including system upgrades, malware protection and removal, and the management of operating systems – across multiple industries in the UK, Italy, and Romania. Overseeing an IT team, he is also responsible for the cost effective design and implementation of system policies and procedures for Regent Group.
- Production and approval of all technical deliverables and achievement of technical milestones;
- Research, adapt and prove concepts for new technologies; design and develop internal tools;
- Liaise with infrastructure service providers to achieve frictionless implementation of new technologies and infrastructure changes;
- Manage all IT vendor relationships, negotiated with and selected vendors for Telecommunications and Information Technology products, systems, and services. Manages vendor performance after implementation;
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with vendors, suppliers and service providers including joined planning, and working in partnership to develop effective solutions;
- Analyse critical support requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative solutions;
- Problem solving at the escalation point of technical or other related issues.