Dr Selva Pankaj
Principal, CEO and Accountable Officer
Dr Selva Pankaj is a Chartered Management Accountant with an MBA and FRSA. He has enjoyed a career that has spanned two sectors, spending 15 years from 1994 to 2009 in the financial investment and merchant banking sector and from 2000 till the present day working in the education sector.
His career in the investment sector has involved work at a wide variety of firms, many of them high-profile, and global firms which include Pricoa, Rockspring, Fortress with a Joint Venture relationship with Goldman Sachs and Prudential Financial Inc amongst others.
In 2000, Selva launched Regent Group alongside his partner Mrs Pankaj and father Senior Selvanayagam and the group has both grown and greatly diversified in the past nineteen years.
Selva assumed responsibility as Principal of Regent College London at the beginning of AY 2019/20 with a clear mandate to build Regent College London into a private university in the UK.
- Manage growth and commercial viability;
- Effective delegation of responsibilities and foster accountability;
- Establish and monitor fit for purpose structures and people;
- Effective communication of vision, mission, strategy and purpose;
- Lead Regent College London into an UK private university and serve as the Accountable Officer for OfS;
- Director of RTC Education Ltd, T/A Regent College London.