Dr Richard Knapp
Head of Academic Services and Head of the Regent Research Centre
Dr Knapp has extensive experience in many different roles at a diverse range of higher education organisations, Russell Group, Post-92, the Open University, Million+ and private providers. This gives him a unique set of skills and experiences which have enabled him to deliver major transformations at a number of UK Universities and other providers. He has implemented academic quality and process changes, central professional services restructuring and new digital systems across the student lifecycle and has a strong track record of successful delivery in all these areas.
- Director of Education and Head of the Regent Research Centre
- Supporting the CEO and SLT to deliver student success
- Delivering an effective research and consultancy service for the Regent Group
- Overall management of all direct academic Students at Regent
- Supporting the strategic delivery of Regent Digital