Bushan has worked in the UK higher education industry for more than 8 years. Bushan is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy with a strong academic track record, attaining first-class and top student awards in all academic qualifications studied, including an MSc from the University of Leicester. He is currently engaged on doctoral research in Economics.
At Regent College London, Bushan has the responsibility of leading all schools. He has successfully developed and led the implementation of programmes enhancement strategies. He has set out school restructures and the resources utilisation strategies across different awarding bodies. Bushan has the responsibility for setting out significant strategies to enhance academic practices across all schools.
- Lead the delivery of awarding bodies
- Drive the growth of each school across Regent College London
- Plan the resource utilisation in line with excellent student experience
- Implement and manage curriculum development strategies
- Plan and establish delivery models for students with feedback and feedforward mechanisms to develop appropriate learning environment on all programmes
Business courses of Buckinghamshire New University
Research interests and publications
Bushan is currently studying on the PhD Economics (Economics of Education) at the University of Reading.