Home - FAQs - How do I report an absence from class?

How do I report an absence from class?

We ask all students to report absences with as much notice as possible in advance of the session you will be missing by completing and submitting an absence form to Studentservices@rcl.ac.uk. If you need further support or need to discuss matters further you can also call Student Services on 020 3870 6666 and a member of the team will be happy to assist you further. If you are unable to submit the absence form in advance of your absence then please complete and submit this for the duration you were away as soon as you return to studies, its also important you notify the college in your absence by emailing us and letting us know you will complete the absence form on your return so we are aware of any situations you may be facing.