Home - FAQs - How do I file a complaint?

How do I file a complaint?

To start the complaint process, it’s always best to raise this with a college representative, they would normally put you in contact with a Student Services Officer who will closely manage your case and aim to resolve this for you as an informal process, if at the time you are not happy with the options provided to you, the Student Services Officer will be able to walk you through the complaints procedure and policy for Regent College London where you can exhaust the matter further.