Home - FAQs - Can I receive funding?

Can I receive funding?

You can apply for a tuition fee loan from Student Finance England which, if in receipt means you won’t have to pay any of the tuition fees up front and can repay this once you have graduated and are earning above the threshold - Please see https://www.gov.uk/repaying-your-student-loan for more details on repayment.